Addicted; ❤ Hmmm
Friday, May 22



Jealousy is always a strong word rite?? Its always hard wen you gets jealous.. good ting is tat.. I dun get jealous abt small tings.. =)

Like it or not.. It will kill you.. seriously..

I need some breaks.. i hate works tat are coming on top of each other at the same time.. And god! its like oni after 5 wks! nvm.. I can tahan.. Come come!! More more!! drive me crazy.. COME!!! homeworks and projects..

I need to de-stress.. sooo..
TIME FOR SOME J-Rock LOVE!!
-----------

I found new love! Sujk.. Drummer of Deluhi
^Yes.. I love drummers.. and he got cat cat at home.. (=^・ェ・^=)



[Deluhi- s[K]ape:goat (PV)]

First time listening to the whole song frm deluhi.. anyway its a new pv frm their newest single.. and first time I can catch wad the drummer is playing coz its those beats tat I can catch.. Wadever! Haha!! Sujk~~



[Sujk self intro]

I totally love his voice and he smiled.. he smiled!! *fangerlism starts*


[D- Snow White (Live)]

Damn! Asagi.. you can sing nicer lo.. my god.. I'm addicted to tis.. seriously..


-DIM SCENE- 11:23 PM