Addicted; ❤ Tanjoubi Omedetou!
Wednesday, May 27



26/05 was Masato's birthday!! yay! Wishing the mummy guitarist frm SuG~ Happy birthday! and Mmmm~~ his 7 string guitar..



Today 27/05 is our very own dearest Bassist, Reita Bunny's bdae!! \(^o^)/
Super manly rite? Whoooo!

Oh yes! and Mitsuru's profile and blog wud be deleted as of June 01 Monday, 6pm (Jap time) .. ROAR! I will miss him.. T____T there goes one of my drummer collection frm psc.. But he's ok.. Jia you! Gambatte!

Ok, I'm done wishing dem happy birthday.. Ytd, we wen to choose the violin lesson for the string ensemble.. but its like more den half of the humans are going for violin.. so me and my frenz decided to change.. We changed to Double bass! Whoo! Its so cool wen u get on stage.. everyone will be staring.. yes! coz we are all gers playing double bass! anyway, lessons starts nxt wk.. =)

Todae, i'm in sch frm bfore 8am.. Supposed to do law.. but still slacking.. BORING! I hate LAW!!!!!!!! and tis morning while im walking to the library cafe, there is suddenly 3 half-naked guys walking in front of me.. whooo~ sexy back! they juz finished bathing.. I tink is dragonboaters coz of their build.. Wadever!

Awwww~ I'm feeling hungry nw! No breakfast.. (´┏_┓`)
*edit* THANKS SUSAN!!!!


-DIM SCENE- 9:10 AM