Addicted; ❤ Thinking
Tuesday, May 26

Ytd, saw this new style logo of Gazette! and damn! I like the piano theme on their OHP.. Looking forward to DIM already..
*jump jump*Todae stayed back in sch till 10pm again.. I'm so tired.. I cant take it.. So many tings to be done juz bfore the tests nxt wk.. all those homeworks, tutorials and shits..
and someting i realli care alot abt these few daes, I've been eating dinner like late at nite.. den go home and sit dwn or even slp.. I'm seriously gonna grow fats in poly and someting else.. I need to tink positive.. Keep tat in mind!
Oh ya! and todae i'm so bored.. I wen to put all the J Rockers' lovers' bdae into a table.. Whoohooo.. My collection has grown a lot a lot!!!
From 5, which is the gazemen
to 108 and still more to be added.. WHOO!
-DIM SCENE- 12:31 AM