Addicted; ❤ Wad?
Sunday, May 24
I'm becoming a Sujk addict!! Coz he's cool..
Ok.. more on ytd's adventure~
Ytd after band wen dwn to meet up the crazy humans..
wen to Bali lane, the masquarade to see the mascot stuffs and whoa~ lots of costumes there.. after all the stuffs are done, we wen in to Alice 88th..
WEBSITEHmmm.. Lots of those belts and gothic clothings.. and DOLLS!
Finally i get to carry one.. but damn! It's expensive, my parents wun let me get one and I hate dolls.. so weird rite? I like it.. but i'm actually scared of dolls.. and in the shop.. there is a 1/3 doll staring at me! ya.. its staring at me!! and I get the creeps! WHOO~~
and the shop owner saed tat I can even customise it to the gazeboys!! OMG!! Imagine i saed
IMAGINE!! (if i haf the money) .. I haf a whole grp of Gazemen dolls at home!! OMG!!!! Even so.. I wan a AOI DOLL!! den i will customise him to the navel and lip piercing era of aoi darling~! Haha! ok i will keep dreaming..
=PAfter tat, we wen to sit ard at marina square.. Haha! so funnie! susan bought a long extension and we need to use bag to cover cover.. coz if not its kinda paiseh!?? Haha! anyway.. I love how she and wen xuan is doing the photoshop stuffs.. Blur blur woodies! 木木s..
Seriously, the laptop.. I hate the new model.. Why cant they juz work properly??!! FUCK! I dun wan to re-configure if it realli die on me..
*Silence* Sometimes, I love the quietness you can find alone..
SHUDDUP! I noe im werid.. Hahahahaha!
WHY must he break me again when its already hard nowadays? I cant even find words to sae.. wad are you trying to show me??
-DIM SCENE- 4:24 PM