Addicted; ❤ As we go..
Sunday, July 5

Todae, got no motivation to do my law assignment..
Haiz.. like wad the hell..

and I got a runny nose here..
I tink its coz of my allergy to smoke?
Cigarette smoke tat is..

Ytd wen to see fireworks..
Got more.. its nice..
after tat, saw the whole bunch of frenz~~
I tot oni got 2 but who noes.. it turned out to be like ard 10 ppl
and after i got home.. I wen out again..
its like 1230am..
den got home like ard 1.30am?
super tired..


Nega- Reminiscene


Versaillies- Ascendead master (PV)
Cool man! I love vampires..
and whoo! pretty hizaki and cute teru!
their hands are wonders~

Oh ya! they wen major! so.. omedetou gozaimasu!

Oh and~~~ Happy Birthday Shou.. vocalist of Alice Nine!

As we got older, the frenz ard you will get lesser..


-DIM SCENE- 9:55 PM