Addicted; ❤ Photos
Saturday, July 11


Kai kai kai kai kai~~~
Recently.. hmm.. kinda slacking + a bit of busy?
Oh ya! And plz TAG wen u are here.. tok to me!
Nth much to write..
todae oni post all the photos i juz took out frm my phone!
all not in sequence.. sorrie! I'm lazy! =P

-Last saturday-


Live fireworks!

-Tuesdae-

I got M&Ms!

I grabbed different colors!

They melted on zorine's palm.. salted chocolates! Haha! joking..

Cute bear bear wrapper..

got tis notebook..

-Nite cycling 160609-

East Coast Park

Elfie's hammie

Munching away~~

After midnite wen we passby the flyer..

-SIWF 200609-

Early morning..

Water wally balloon

Spray off the heat..

Water playgnd..

Near evening time.. wen im doing nth at the carpark..

-After band 270609-


The guilty bird which cost us $6

My shadow..

-In sch toilet 300609-

NG 1: Le qi~ where u looking at?

NG 2: I cut off jia le's tip of the mouth + chin..

Ok done! coz we stayed too long..
We are like twins in some ways.. spot it..


-DIM SCENE- 1:31 AM