Addicted; ❤ De-stress
Monday, August 24

I love Jun's new hair~~ Yay!
First.. Wishing all my Darlings Happy Birthday..
No matter hw old they are.. We dun really noe..
Mayb Sujk is the youngest amongst dem all?
12 Aug- Yuura from Kra17 Aug- Yuuri from Irokui
19 Aug- Yuu from Nega23 Aug- Sujk from Deluhi24 Aug- Takehito from ayabie
25 Aug- Akiya from Kagrra,Recently Jun and Iori announced that they have a new band..
the name is announced too..
Spiv States.. I tink its about time they come out already..
Recently, im having exams and I juz didnt go online for like long time..
ViViD's single DEAR is out..
Yay!! Love Dear..
=)

Ruka's new look.. Cool huh.. still as cute as ever..

Erm.. Guess who is this?
*cough cough*I still cannt take it.. this is..
Uruha.. Hahahahaha! tat guy is wearing like tat on a business flight..
OMG!

This is obvious..
Its Rei rei.. reita..

This is also obvious..
He is my beloved Aoi-kun~~~
Heehee.. Got the aoi aura..

Aoi's phone.. DOCOMO N04A

Uru's phone.. DOCOMO F03A
too cute for him.. sooo cute..

ruki's damnit Prada phone..
hahaha.. Altho its nice.. but heard that the function sux..

Reita's phone.. Damn Cool..
Docomo SH02A..
I love reita's phone best..
<333
tis is kai kai's phone..
Casio W63CA..
I feel tat this phone is sooo him..
so leader..
the phone phone info is frm gaze_media..
Its like a cute post.. So i stole it..
Recently,
Screw also changed their OHP..
New looks.. WHoooo~~~
LOVE..
Yuuto, the next Johnny Entertainment boy..
Hahaha.. joking.. But Love his style the best.. this time..

My darling Jin-chan~~~
DAMNIT! they still wanna cover his tattoos..
I wan a close up.. come on..

Kazuki-kun..
Whooo~~ He looks so cute..
Erm.. he took out his nose stud?
O.oTOML IS FUCKING LAW PAPER!!!DAMNIT!!!I still need to study more..ASSHOLE!!!!When it comes to law.. expect lots of vulgar from us..
-DIM SCENE- 5:48 PM