Addicted; ❤ SICK!
Thursday, August 6



First, I wan to wish all the VK Rockers Happy Birthday...
31 July- Nao (alice nine) & Zero (D'espairsRay)
02 Aug- Hachi (Dolly)
05 Aug- Kazuki (Screw) & Reika (D=Out)
06 Aug- Mitsu (Dolly)

Tuesday.. I got a fever.. the temperature slowly rise frm normal till at nite.. Its like 38.2 already.. so wen to see a doctor.. the thermometer there not realli accurate.. den i got a MC for wednesdae..

So wednesdae, i stay at home.. watch movies den edit my CIP reflection den later do my minister dialogue reflection.. damn the tummy.. it hurts.. its like the intestines are pulling.. so i didnt realli get a good slp for 2 days already..

Den todae.. wen to sch as normally coz the MC ended.. and den.. ME! keep running to toilet.. got diarrhoea.. sad case.. its like 3rd dae.. and erm.. Im still in sch nw.. sitting in lecture waiting for time to pass and go home.. waiting for ONOW!!!
Faster faster.. I cannt take it anymore.. It cant be food poisoning.. so.. I wen to buy 100 plus and drink it.. still drinking.. but it doesnt work.. Nw I dun even dare to eat anyting liao.. after eating it would be worst.. GOSH!!!

and OH! I WANNA GO JAPAN!!!!
FUCK the interview la..
Juz bring me go leh.. juz let me gooooooo...
JAPAN!!!!!!! DECEMBER!


-DIM SCENE- 2:03 PM