Addicted; ❤ Erm..
Monday, September 21


Cute Jun frm Hime Ichigo is winking..
so cute..

todae, there is nth tat i wanna post..
Can go out wif shuhui tml.. Yay!!!
Im still looking for tons of the songs i listed..

and recently..
I keep smelly soap smell..
haha! dunnoe frm where..
Mayb its frm my dad?!!

STAYING AT HOME IS BORING!!!

I WANT GAZETTE's SAITAMA LIVE DVD!!
I tink i saed tat bfore?!
I dun care if its like $150...
I WANT!! and i wan the first press limited edition..
I WANT!! 我要定了! YES!
Esp wif the photo booklet tingy..


Finally I found out who tis cute guy is..
I dun remember if i posted tis bfore somewhere..
But.. I cant find the pic i posted..
So i lend it frm him.. While travelling ard blogs ytd..
I found out that he is..
JIN FROM HIME ICHIGO!!


Ching chang!! Jin desu..
he got deep double eye lids..


Nao is pouting too..
I tink Jrockers haf an issue wif the mouth..
Hahaha!! Joking..


Riku can be cute too!!
Altho i realli tink he tattoo too much..
and his piercings.. wad can i sae..
stop it already Riku-san..

And oooh! japanese love cats!!
*random*


[Screw- X-rays backscene and comment]
JIN~ You can be cuter.. *squeesh*
Kazuki.. You can be dorkier and dun scare ur mini fanboy
Manabu's obsession Mario theme.. =.=


-DIM SCENE- 11:58 PM