Addicted; ❤ Finally~~
Wednesday, September 16


Nao took photo of this Rilakkuma in akihabara..
Hahaha! No doubt.. he looks like rilakkuma~~~ LOVE!!!
My dear Nao, Why are you so Cute?!!!

Haiz.. Blogger is being a bitch..
So i can oni update now..
Its holidays nw..
I'm lazy to post for the past..
Some post can be found on my LJ blog..
Photos can be found in my FB..
So u will noe wad i've been doing..

Holidays, i can oni stalk Deluhi and Nega..
I'm loving Nega's Lover unplugged version..
the piano.. and Jin's singing.. its sad..
Highly recommended..

Please finish reading the whole post.. LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

-Nega-

Nega.. san, jin,ray and yuu.. the one infront..


San wearing I NeGa t-shirt.. I love tis!!!


Yuu.. My new love and addition to my drummer collection.. he plays the piano too..


Yuu and Kisaki-san~~! Yuu is tall..



Jun and Yuu~~ LOVE!!!
they are cute together..

-the GazettE-

Happy Kai drumming is LOVE!!!!


Aoi got beautiful eyes.. Kai you damnit put ur hair behind!!! =X and Uru.. you are OH SO INNOCENT.. NOT!! hahaha! =X


Kai's new hairstyle.. he saed he wan to try it and he did it..


Kai is serious business..



Kai on drums.. Nice drumset rite??



AOI~~~ My sexy darling.. the other photos which are too HOT to be shown here.. are not posted here.. obviously.. Christine u better stop staring at him!!! stare at ur uke-ish Uruha..

-ViViD-

WHOO!! dun u juz love Ko-Ki's pink and blue hair!!??
psc is so budget.. recycled style mixed together..


Ryoga, Iv, Shin, Ko-Ki and Reno..


Reno reno.. sexy thighs.. =X


Ryoga the gentle beast..


Ryoga's Bling bling navel piercing..
LOVE!!





their new song's PV preview is up.. Here
COOL~~~
and spot Kitty vampire Ryoga.. LOVE!!

-Hime Ichigo-

Love Ruka.. he is the one on the right..

-SuG-

New style.. Chiyu, Masato, Takeru, Yuji and Shinpei..


Yuji is back to his red hair..



Chiyu is getting more and more Whooo!



Welcome Shinpei~~ SuG's new drummer
Cute like keiyuu..
Altho I miss Mitsuru.. but still welcome him as well.. I'm nice


Live in Bangkok!!!!!
SO NEAR YET SO FAR!!!!
--------------

I wanna wish Happy Birthday..
to Jie Ning.. Hope u had fun todae..

Happy Birthday to my VK darlings..
04 sept- Shin (ViViD)
07 sept- Hal (Sincrea)
08 sept- Tero (Vidoll)
11 sept- Shin (Kagrra,)
14 sept- Miyavi
17 sept- Tora (Alice Nine)
22 sept- Yumehito (Ayabie)
24 sept- Thera (Danger Gang)
29 sept- Kazi (Sincrea)

I want Gaze's live DVD!!! I want!! I'm killing myself for deciding to buy it in december.. Haiz.. but I juz wan it.. actually I wan their Decomposition Beauty, Liberty Six Guns, Repeated Countless Error DVD.. Hahaha! But.. tat would cost me like ard.. 6 to $700.. Muahahahahaha!

HUBBY! YOU! I WAN KAI's Rock and Read!!!

It sucks to see Bergerac disband on 12 Sept..
and Kazune from Serial Number leaving the band on 21 Aug..

I've read Versailles members' msg to Jasmine You.. Here
and the translation of the msg frm his family members Here
and I cried so hard even 1 mth+ after he went to eternal sleep..
Esp the msg frm Hizaki..
Well, I cant take it wen guys cry.. nt my fault..

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!


-DIM SCENE- 11:02 PM