Addicted; ❤ I need to post again..
Sunday, September 20


Cute lil Ruka wif kitty cat.. Meow~~
Nyan nyan LOVE! Haha.. he is so cute..
and baby says she imagines the cat as me..
hahaha! OMG!
den Ruka's hands wud be on my boobs!
=X
Let me go let me go~~~

I have nothing better to do on hari raya..
and I feel the urge to post again..
Coz there is nothing to watch..
no feeds, no porn..


there you go.. One porn from RENO reno..
I juz feel like biting him..
Ooooo! MOLDS!
If u tink thighs are enugh.. He prove u NO!
He juz haf to show his body.. pervy him..


exist†trace.. they are an all female VK band..

All ur fault Christine!!!!!
Why must u tell me they got a new pv?!!
OMG!
I'm going les on Jyou the cool vocalist and Miko the pretty guitarist..


[exist†trace - Resonance (pv preview)]

------------

[I'll be your love - Yoshiki feat. Nicole Scherzinger]

Love tis song..
I dun care if Yoshiki is old enugh to be my dad or anyting..
HE PLAY PIANO, SPEAK ENGLISH = LOVE!


-DIM SCENE- 5:54 PM