Addicted; ❤ I will be gone..
Friday, September 25


I LOVE YUU~~ LOTS!!
Look at his veiny hands and long fingers..
He is soo cute!!
the shirt he is wearing looks like Deluhi's logo..
*fly away*
Of coz its not..

Erm..
I will be going to genting on saturdae till tuesdae..
I will eat ice cream there..
Juz like Jin-chan~ (Screw).. Ice cream for all seasons..
who saes u cant eat ice cream when its cold or at nite?

I am craving for XXL chicken from shihlin taiwan snacks!


OoooHhhh~~~
Riku got a big hammie!!
Jealous!!


[Nega- Reminiscence (live)]

While I'm away..
I will still be tinking of YUU!!
Muahahahahahaha~~
Yuu drumming = LOVE!

Sorrie Aoi darling..
Altho u are Yuu too..
*Kenna smacked!*
Love u too.. =)

Kai-kun healthy kid is LOVED!
Haha! but.. he needs to gain weight like SERIOUSLY!!
OooIii~!!! are you even eating??!!


-DIM SCENE- 1:01 AM