Addicted; ❤ Desaru Part One
Sunday, October 11
Ytd came back from band camp..
den slpt at 10pm.. woke up at 930-10am tis morning..
really tired..
Juz now.. changed bed.. so got new bed..
and new arrangement.. coz my mattress cannt fit in..
its kinda werid for me la.. suddenly..
and I cannt slp on the floor anymore..
Got lesser space for me nw..
Its Iru's bdae ytd.. Iru from Ex. Bergerac
and Mitsuru (ex. SuG) bdae tml..
I uploaded the pics which i took when i go to desaru tat time.. I load in random sequence la.. lazy la..
and.. i realli scared my laptop kenna virus..
I hate it.. realli..
the display at the lobby..

the nite moon..

the building with my daddy there..


the beach with seaweed..
clean water..
dog's pawprints found..
nice sky
me on a high chair..
the people playing.. but my family neber..
took these few shots frm the high chair..
The staffs preparing dinner..
The sign..
Wad i drew on the paper when im sooo bored..
the dumb seminar..
room key..
Me on the bus.. on the way to Desaru..Bored.. they were singing old songs..and im listening to my own songs..
-DIM SCENE- 10:37 PM