Addicted; ❤ Long Post Part I
Saturday, October 3
I'm juz gonna post pics I took like mths ago.. randomly..
Am too lazy..
While waiting for the bus
Pardon my legs.. the Marlboro is nt mine.. its Aoi's
=P*kenna smacked*
went to malaysia.. saw it?
Bukit Indah

My Mameshiba.. thanks EVELYN.. my pet society
I wonder how many Jrockers can i catch with mameshibasss..First up.. Jin-chan!! Den Iv from ViViD.. Yukkie From Heisei Ishin..
More?? tell me..

My huggable rilakkuma..
Recently my kuma juz came back frm Genting too..

My Rilakkumasss~~
I can catch Nao from Alice Nine & Narumi from ex. Bergerac..
Who else can I catch using Rilakkumasss??
My lying dwn rilakkuma..

My random rilakkuma moment!!
*SUPER SHY*
My mini capivara-san..
I'm still so jealous of Riku's Giant capivara-san..Dun care.. still like to call it hammie..
altho realli nt hamster..

The rilakkuma biscuit.. still lying on the table..
Untouched..

Juz took tis randomly at a shop at airport..
For Jasmine You..

YOG countdwn tat day..
Mrs and Mr Liu..Love~~--------
Actually I'm being random.. tinking abt how many Jrockers can i catch using mameshiba and rilakkuma.. Mayb I can catch more using Cats and puppies.. I tink coz i like those den they like lo..
I'm a SUPERSTAR~~~ Haha!!
*kenna wacked*
-DIM SCENE- 2:28 PM