Addicted; ❤ V-Rock Festival 09
Sunday, October 25

Tis is me wen i go to desaru earlier tis yr..
Thursdae to saturdae got band practice..
I'm like sooo very tired.. but still happy la..realli very tired..
When my eyes are closed, I fall into deep slp..
and i slp for a while whenever I could..
I cannt take it..
Tuesdae got band.. Me end at 5pm..
and
Im falling sick..got sore throat and flu flu..
But afternn ate a flu pill so.. hopefully its ok already..
I haben install tat ZBrush for tml use..
Im lazy and Fuck i dun wan a crash com..
Oh ya.. ytd
Gackt was in suntec..
Im at tat area but i neber go to suntec..
Sorrie Hubby and Baby..If nt can help u all take photos of him live..
So near yet so far~~
Todae, nth to do..
I spend the whole dae watching
V-Rock fest on youtube..
since i neber install the prog to stream online..
Whoo.. Cool..
I get to see most of the bands i wanna see..
Except..
GAZETTE!!!!FUCK YOU!!! seriously.. disappointed..
BOOMZ!!Oh ya and D!!! My asagi-san sing!!!
hide-zou and tsunehito.. I cant see dem.. D!!
Oh ya.. and Versailles..
FUCK!ok i saw a bit of Versailles.. Juz a bit.. 59 Secs..
But..
I watched SuG, Kra, ViViD, Alice Nine, Irokui, D'espairs Ray, Kagrra, Sadie, Exist Trace, D=Out, DaizyStripper, Ayabie, Vidoll and Screw... these are like the bands im dying to watch..
SuG, Kra and Irokui all so cute!!
ViViD! Yes!! Finally see dem performing live.. but IV still sounded and look sick.. poor him..
Alice nine.. erm.. oni one song..
O.O!D'espairs Ray was cool.. of coz love Redeemer!
Kagrra.. WHOO!!! Nao is so damn cute and shin playing koto..
LOVE!Sadie, exist trace and vidoll is cool~~
DaizyStripper.. Nao and Yugiri kissed!! WHOO!! Fan service..
Ayabie CUTE!! I heard Intetsu tok.. So cute!! and Aoi intro himself as Gazette's Aoi.. haha!! He love him eh? still ask who are gaze's fans on stage..
Screw~ I see my cute lil Jin-chan and Yuu-chan.. from far.. Of coz i see lil zukki and bu bu.. Oh and byou jumped off the stage and coz panic to the staffs.. Haha!!! Beware of High Byou.. he does scary stuffs..
Oh ya.. most bands are in minimum make ups.. cool
----------------
GazettE's Set list for V Rock Fest..rubyzinha
Filth in the beauty (There goes my Aoi's acoustic)BEFORE I DECAY (There goes my Kai's drumming)MaggotsPsychedelic HeroineA MOTH UNDER THE SKINGuren (There goes my fave~~)Chizuru (There goes another one..)HEADACHE MAN (I realli headache liao)HyenaCOCKROACH (There goes Reita's bass)RuderDISCHARGELINDA (There goes Pinky!)EncoreAkai One PieceSERIOUSLY... FUCK!!!
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!
Mini concert sio.. GAZETTE!!!
BOOMZ!!!
-DIM SCENE- 10:01 PM