I hope you'd enjoy your stay here.
If you don't like it here, the X is always there on the top. =)
I'm KoonIe!
I'm a Girl~
Obviously, I love Visual Kei..
and the GazettE is my SUPER LOVE ❤!
Of coz I do love other bands too!
I'm a FANGER
I love YAOI
I love being kinda PERVERTIC
I love MUSIC~♪♫
I love BLACK
and I don't BITE..
Scream Your Pain
Wishlist
MONEY MONEY MONEY!!
A Hug!!
A True Friend! Hair curler
NEW! Stud Belt!
A COOL JACKET!!
Leather Wrist band Leather Engineer boots with buckles!! iTouch/iPhone/iPad Geo Lens TAT AOI'S GUITAR PICK!!!!! AOI & URU Neo Issue Air ticket to Japan GAZETTE 10th Anniversary LIVE! GAZETTE 26/12 TOKYO DOME LIVE! GazettE's TOKYO DOME DVD GazettE's MRD DVD GazettE's DIM SCENE DVD GazettE's DB DVD GazettE's NLSG DVD GazettE's RCE DVD Nega's NEGATIVISM Type B Nega's VISUAL NEGATIVISM DVD! DKNY Fresh Blossom perfume Fruit Tart @ Fruits Paradise! CANON G12 / DSLR! Polaroid Camera
MY DREAM BDAE PRESENT!! PLZ!!
リラックマ Rilakkuma's stuffs
Panda in the music HP garskin
Panda in the music laptop garskin
Puppy!!
Learn Piano
Learn Violin
Learn Drums
Learn Guitar, pity my guitar
Continue my double bass
Yoshiki playing piano = LOVE I realli must say tat.. =P and whoo~~ he played for the emperor & empress..
Really.. 王, 不是說說而已.. X-Japan is legend.. whoosh! If u neber heard of dem.. den u are BOO!!
娛樂百分百 & 完全娛樂 also got news of dem ok.. If u dun love rock, u still will love dem.. I mean their songs.. Proven once, on the bus.. The guy beside me listening to their Forever Love.. O.O!
Oh ya.. He play drums too.. =) Tis is frm his view.. his instruments are all soo.. "crystal" This is from his view..
[Yoshiki- Anniversary for "The tenth anniversary Emperor enthronement memory ceremony"]
[Yoshiki feat. Daughter from Violet UK with Tokyo City Philharmonic Orchestra- Amethyst] "But I can't stop loving you~"
[X-Japan- Without You (Live @ Tokyo Dome!)] A song forever for Hide.. T__T
other songs you can listen : forever love, crucify my love, tears, endless rain
Pardon me for my midnite fangirling of his piano pieces..