Addicted; ❤ It's December!
Wednesday, December 2



Lovely Animals~~
Pic taken after the closing ceremony at Genting!
=D

Monday, I'm busy trying to start on my proposal but FAILED!
coz after finishing my econs journal.. you know..
I got lazy..
So.. Ya!

Ytd, Im busy doing my proposal..
Finally started and half way done..
Or sld i sae 1/3 done??
I'm left wif the organised itinerary and budgeting..
My brain is blocked..
coz i've been tinking abt it since i got home till 2am..
I didnt even realise the time is so late already..
When i noticed.. Its like 1am!

And todae, i almost could not wake up for my 8am lesson..
Now, My eyes are like red..
And im slpy..
But im happy coz i ate breakfast in class.. *contented*
Drank a small bottle of fruit juice + Crabstick and Ham sandwich
Whoo!!
But i'm still slpy..



How i wish to snuggle up wif him.. His bed looks soo comfy..

*You are right! my Mao obsession still have nt subside*



Now i need to finish my proposal by Tml..
So i can print out and hand in on Friday..
GO GO GO!!
And i still need to chew on my notes for exams starting on Monday..


SuG's website had moved to Major Label of PSC..
They are no longer in the Indie PSC label..
As they are going Major on 27 Jan 2010..




-DIM SCENE- 9:53 AM