Addicted; ❤ Yes..
Monday, November 16


Dearest Leader-sama~~
Love him the most wen he got shy..
So cute~~

Hmmm..
Todae is kinda easy to pass..
Juz hate to wake up..
Tml i got Econs frm 10-12..
Den no tutorial so.. 3-5pm den lesson again..
HATES!!

Looking forward to genting trip..
Hope everyone will be more serious abt the competition..
and get wad we deserve to get for wad we've performed..

the other post below wish finish the bdae wish liao..
sooo.. nw time for cute rilakkuma stuff..


I WANT THIS!!! its for adults.. super cute!!


I fucking wan tis!!!! anyway.. these are all taken frm Yahoo! Japan..


A close up of the earphones..
--------------------
Some photos from Music Japan.. SCREW! in Finland!


Jin, Manabu, Kazuki, Byou and Yuuto..
They are soo cute.. love their boots.. and kazuki looks cute here..
Jin dearie.. stop smoking soo much..


In their costumes.. Love Jin's jacket!!
but damn i wanna see all the tatoos..


This is Kazuki, totally makeup-less..
I told u he is still super duper HANDSOME!!!!
and he is wearing leopard preens!


Yuuto! I will miss u lots.. u are the first one i like in screw..
Yuu-chan~~~ Plz do well even after u leave the band..


Yuuto pouting.. so cute..


JINNY~~~! wan to gif him a hug..


Jin is listening..


Jin on stage~~ Love!

------------

[Deluhi-星の無い夜に Hoshi No Nai Yoruni]
seriously tis song is like sooooo super damn nice!!!
And its a rare slow song from deluhi..

Juri's voice is very soothing..

I'll always love you~~~~


-DIM SCENE- 8:45 PM