Addicted; ❤ 100th
Monday, December 28


Beautiful Mao..
Cute puppy~~~

Ok.. Celebrating my 100th post todae..
LOVE!!
Todae, wen to malaysia shopping!
Bought, a off shoulder t-shirt, a wedges (shoe) and FOOD!
actually wanna buy onigiri.. but i saw sushi sandwich..
So i bought the sushi sandwich instead..
and wen im eating it, the rice keeps sticking to my hands..
and i juz randomly tell my sis.. I feel like a malay..
=.= Ok im random.. not racist ok..
Love you all..

I'm so jealous of Jena and Hubby..
They got CAT!!! recently..
HATES!!!!!!! I WAN!!!
Jena.. I got ur kitty presents.. MUAHAHAHA!!! WTF..
Hubby.. You noe.. I LOVE UR CAT!!!
So fluffy white.. I WANT!!!

I'm happy..
See THIS!
See it?? YES!!
New photo and they are off the disbanded portion at the website..
But but but but but.. They are nt having a comeback ok..
Saddedz.. But at least they are back together to perform..
for only 2 LIVEs.. but better den nth..

Oh oh..
and tis new band added to the family..
Can hear the preview of the song..
Not bad.. Website
Cindykate.. Pronounced as SIN-DI-KATE


Hide-zou~~
NYAaaaaa~~~!!!! I LIKE!!
And i love his voice.. whoo..


The model for Sex Pot Revenge..
I LOVE HER!!!
So cool!! and YES!
she looks like aoi.. she's sooo cool~~!!!

I want this!
I WANT!!!! but its so ex..
anyone wanna gif me as a bdae present, xmas present or new yr present?


-DIM SCENE- 8:19 PM