Addicted; ❤ Boxing Day!
Saturday, December 26
Jui from Vidoll..NEAT! Sweet!~
Coz he looks exactly the same without makeup..
Todae is 26 Dec..
Which is Boxing day.. Open all ur presents!!
I juz got my lenses at ard 1+pm..
and i opened it immediately..
LOVE!!!Whoooo~~~
and whooo!! I've decided to get Nameless Liberty Six Guns..
WHOOO!!! i tink i saed it already rite? Yes i tink so..
Thank you SHIN!!GazettE is the cause of my Headache!!
nw i finally noe the meaning of headache man..
Thanks..
*sing along*
"We are the cause of your headache!!~~"
Im gonna open all the presents.. sooo..
This is another picture heavy post!!I tink i shall spare u all so, i wun post videos..
Blog songs changed.. since christmas is over!!
LOVE!!------------
FIRST UP!! naked MAO!!!

Cute rite?? He looks juz like a puppy!!!
Whoo.. Yes.. tats a real tattoo on his arms.. a small butterfly~
Thanks Jena for stealing it from his ameblo..Nxt..
GazettE photos from A HYMN OF THE CRUCIFIXION..
Ruki.. I swear he loves Batman and Robin..

Uruha.. He got cute cheeks in tis angle..
The one bfore tis.. u cuddnt see it..
Coz his eyes pierce thru you..
I wish he realli will put on weight.. coz well..
in Dim scene u cud totally see his cheek bones all coming out..


You see it.. den u dun..
Uru is in total military style..

Who is tis??

Its gotta be
AOI-sama~~those Lips and his nose~~
LOVE!!
Aoi did u slp well? get a new pillow mayb?
hahaha!!
*bashed* but he got beautiful neck..

Looks cutely small here.. Love his furry boots..
Reita~~ This is my wallpaper nw..
nice necklace.. from Snaked Low eh?

Did you not change ur pants?

This big muscled skinny guy..

Gotta be our only leader-sama..
KAI kai!!!Sweet!
Only save a few photos which i like..
Not mine..
=DJuz wanna show how handsome they are..
*Bang!*YES! ME FANGER!
-DIM SCENE- 2:10 PM