I hope you'd enjoy your stay here.
If you don't like it here, the X is always there on the top. =)
I'm KoonIe!
I'm a Girl~
Obviously, I love Visual Kei..
and the GazettE is my SUPER LOVE ❤!
Of coz I do love other bands too!
I'm a FANGER
I love YAOI
I love being kinda PERVERTIC
I love MUSIC~♪♫
I love BLACK
and I don't BITE..
Scream Your Pain
Wishlist
MONEY MONEY MONEY!!
A Hug!!
A True Friend! Hair curler
NEW! Stud Belt!
A COOL JACKET!!
Leather Wrist band Leather Engineer boots with buckles!! iTouch/iPhone/iPad Geo Lens TAT AOI'S GUITAR PICK!!!!! AOI & URU Neo Issue Air ticket to Japan GAZETTE 10th Anniversary LIVE! GAZETTE 26/12 TOKYO DOME LIVE! GazettE's TOKYO DOME DVD GazettE's MRD DVD GazettE's DIM SCENE DVD GazettE's DB DVD GazettE's NLSG DVD GazettE's RCE DVD Nega's NEGATIVISM Type B Nega's VISUAL NEGATIVISM DVD! DKNY Fresh Blossom perfume Fruit Tart @ Fruits Paradise! CANON G12 / DSLR! Polaroid Camera
MY DREAM BDAE PRESENT!! PLZ!!
リラックマ Rilakkuma's stuffs
Panda in the music HP garskin
Panda in the music laptop garskin
Puppy!!
Learn Piano
Learn Violin
Learn Drums
Learn Guitar, pity my guitar
Continue my double bass
Addicted; ❤ Boys will be Boys..
Thursday, December 31
Nth.. Ytd wen to bbq~~ Played wif the sea water and sand.. and Sparklies~~~
Nth to write abt also.. Only tat reita got aoi into buying a bike.. Hahaha!!! and aoi, reita and ruki got asked by some guy at the combini if they are going to gazette concert wen they are touring.. Hahahahahahahhaha!!! This is fucking funnie.. Hahaha! Of coz they will be going.. they are even performing.. Hahahhahaa!!!
Todae juz wanna post videos.. Boys being boys will juz be boys no matter how old are they..
Love it!!! TSURUGI~!!!!! Mao puppy~~~ Of black leathers and boots!!
[Alsdead- Distrust (PV)]
First time listening.. Not bad..
[シリアル⇔Number] CUTIE!!! So cute!!! Loving Shiyuu~~
[Versailles Photobook photoshoot] SO CUTE!!! Teru so bouncy.. Miss Jasmine..
[D- Zy 42 photoshoot] they doing origami..
[D- Zy 44 photoshoot]
LOVE HIDE-ZOU!!!!! He sooo cute.. Hahaha!!!
I get jealous easily.. den so wad?? Cannt issit? I lost.. I feel sad nw den?? So?? All i can sae is u messed wif the wrong person.. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!