Addicted; ❤ Image Heavy!
Tuesday, December 22


San santa~~~
Christmas is near~~~
YOSH!
Cute blue hair santa..


Presenting another Santa..
Koichi from Vanessa
Pink hair santa~~

Everyone Have a ROCKING christmas~~!
LOVE!!!

Actually nth..
Todae kenna bastard by Jena~~
Hahaha!
Jena.. See it? Ur name is here..
Hahaha!!!
So.. Im home todae..
heeheehee..

Oh ya.. watched dunnoe wad video..
Gazette's dim scene live.. Dunnoe which song..
Forgot..
got people comment.. Aoi is ready to make babies..
hahaha!!!! I totally laughed at tat.. but its true..

and Whooo~ Watched the other side of DIM..
again.. coz bored..
yay! Reita got nice butt..
Kai got sexy back..
Uru and aoi got round butt..
Aoi got silky long hair and he is a cool biker..
Ruki.. got a nice head.. Haha!!

Well, wad u expect?
All they flimed are their back view and headless wad..

I forgot wad i wanna write..
Recently.. I caught kai's disease..
I will forget tings.. remind me ok? ppl..
Thanks!!


This is Miko from Exist Trace..
Cool rite??
Dun worry.. Miko is a GIRL!!!
I love her.. So cool..
and her hair color~~ WHOOO!! LOVE!


Yuuki from Irokui~~
Love his jacket.. Whoo!
Me LOVE Winter~~ Coz can wear nice Jackets!!


Hiro from Sincrea..
Being CUTE!!


He grow tail already.. juz like nao nao~


Beloved Jin-chan together wif Byou byou~
Byou is black hair.. Haha! Epic..
Thanks Jena..


Jin.. Vomitter of Nega~
Cool neh..
Winter White..


Takeru~ frm SuG of coz..
NOT tat innocent.. hahaha!!


Teru from Versailles..
For Baby..


Teru's new guitar..
Antelope..
Nice leh.. realli like the antelope horn..


-DIM SCENE- 12:20 PM