Addicted; ❤ Lalalala~
Saturday, December 19


Aoi does dah.. Chicken Dance..
hahaha! He is cute rite??
Duh of coz.. when he smile.. Sooo silly..
Cute to the max..

Why neber update?
Coz i dun bear to push Kai dwn wif the post..
No la..
Coz its holidaes.. nth interesting..

well, bbq on tuesdae..
Overnite there.. den morning 4+am went cycling..
Fell aslp by the beach.. den sunrise..
Cycle back.. Tired!!
Go home.. bathe.. den Boom! Slp!!

thursdae nite.. went nite cycling wif classmates~~
From ECP to Changi Village..
Standard.. den eat nasi lemak~
Whooo!! Nxt time we go.. we take bus la huh..
Not bad tis time.. We've improved..
Oh ya.. and at nite.. the taxi uncle drive me back..
The last 1 km? FOC!!
Thanks Uncle!! We all broke liao..sorrie..

fridae nite.. wen out wif mummy..
Juz accompany her go the christmas "party"
Im still hoping to get the red wine.. but den.. Well..
Nope.. the food there.. Erm..
Nt realli nice.. other den the turkey!!
Its tender soft.. Whoo!!

Later, going to Joanna's hse to steamboat..
Yay! haha!!
*edit*
Yay!!! Nice nice!!! got to eat hotdogs, crabsticks & meat meat!!

I got a crush on a girl~!!
O.O!! OMG!!!
Hahaha!! But she is cool..
Lalala~~ not first time also mah..
=P


Ruka~~!!!
Im still waiting for him to be back!!!
--------------------


[Gazette- Madara comment]
I noe its totally old.. When all of dem are heavy smokers~ =X
But it suits Aoi's photo todae.. Haha! same era mah..
Love how they smile~~ They look sooo happy & full of energy!!
I want dem back like tat!!
Yes! Me likes AOI~~!!! He needs the fats + lipring back!!


[Gazette Saitama Dim Scene Final- Filth in the Beauty + Orge]
I noe I've been naughty and bad..
I watched like parts of the live already..
WHOOO!!! Coz there is someting i cant resist..
GAZETTE LOVE!!!

WHOOO!!! Kai's evil smile in the beginning!
Aoi's indian head and his SMILE!!!! *dies*
Naughty Ruki as always.. molesting himself..
Uru's hair flying!! WHOOO!!
and Reita's oh so manri voice and body!!!!

*die at abnormal speed!!*

I go all weak on FITB..


-DIM SCENE- 11:36 AM