Addicted; ❤ Party Time
Friday, December 11


Gaze is LOVE!!!

School is OUT!!! No more exams!!!
Altho todae's paper totally sucks to the core..
When i read it.. i was like..
Section A.. Ok ok chill chill
Section B.. juz tikam..
Section C.. OH! Fuck.. Fuck.. 50 marks!? FUCK!!!

And i realli sae it to the paper..
like O.O! FUCK!!
But who cares.. its over..
Lets see the results wen sch reopen..

I can go Full on my darlings stalking..
and spend time wif my DARLINGS!!! WHOOSH!!

Find me go out bah..
If nt im sooo gonna stay at home for 3 whole weeks!

Oh ya.. Suzuya, Jun and Reina will be back in 2010!!!!
YES ARH!!! Doing a new project together..
Hmm.. I wonder will Jin and Ruka make a come back too?
*awaiting*

SONGS ARE CHANGED TO CHRISTMAS THEME!!!

---------------
Some extract from Gazette Staff blog translations..
Mostly written by Sakai-san.. their manager..

1) There really isn't any way we can fix Kai-kun's forgetfulness is there??

TRUE!! I tink there issnt any way to fix it.. Kai is kai.. cute in this way..

2) Reita-kun was drinking.
One Japanese sake cup and his face will turn red, 2 and he'll be off to the toilet.

Hahaha!!! Can i make him drunk too?? Muahahahahahahaha! Unexpected from reita..


3)I came back to Tokyo today but, when we were meeting to head back Ruki-kun was nowhere to be found!!
Sakai: "Ruki-kun"
When I knocked on the door of his room.
Ruki: "Sorry, I'll be ready in a minute"
We barely made it to the airport in time!!
Ruki: "Is it alright if I go buy some mentairo??"

Hahahahaha!!! Ruki.. You are gonna be late for the flight.. GOSH!!! But he is sooo cute asking this.. Hahaha!!


YES!! they are still sooo much in LOVE!!!
WHOOOO~!!!


-DIM SCENE- 5:33 PM