Addicted; ❤ What a Merry Xmas!
Friday, December 25


Tora~~ Love tis tiger..
he got tiger tooth.. SO CUTE!!!

Ok.. todae nth to do.. stayed at home..
watched Phantasmagoria's concert..
still watching..
Im getting DB and NLSG!!
WHoooo~~~ Yeah!!

Now some Gaze Pic Spam!!!
Their Christmas eve live ytd..
WHOOO!!!
Fuck.. i remembered abt rudolph tat song again..
HAHAHA!! Thanks!!
*Not letting u all click the photos, coz nt mine!*
Like these coz.. They are in SUIT babyeh!!!!


Ruki~ For Fara and Jena~


Uru for the crazy priceless BABY!!
His white guitar + Gold~~ WIN!!!


Aoi~~ still I love him..
ok.. Fuck the photographer.. Thanks!


Reita.. I like tis photo the best..
Dunnoe why..


Kai kai~~~
He is using his new sticks.. but he is sad coz his new drumset not in time..
hahaha~~ Silly boy!!


Me love the Aoi posted todae..
WHOOO!! Chizuru.. gentleman rite?! YES!


Present from my BABY!!!
LOVE!!! I LIKE!!! MUACKZ!!!


Erm.. the first five are drawn or written by gazette..
1- Ruki
2- Uru
3- Aoi
4- Reita
5- Kai

Ok like DUH! u can tell frm their signatures..


-DIM SCENE- 10:41 PM