Addicted; ❤ AGAIN
Thursday, January 14


YES!! I'm totally in love with tis guy named Aoi..
Heehee!! =D
He is 26~ I INSIST!!

Bcoz of tis guy.. Im motivated..
I finished my autocad and brochure..
Whoo!! Focus focus.. Lost it coz of him..
Den FOCUS all the way.. of coz on my assignments liao..
Not Aoi..

Only love AOI to the max..
He is the only one keeping me straight..
=O
Haha!! ok la.. actually Gazeboys do..

Todae got 2 posts..


Hubby, HATES!!
Baka! hw cud u do tis to me.. T__T
Ur phone drowned again.. *heartbrokened*

and.. thanks Zorine for accompany me..
Walk almost 1 hr..
haha!! Queen's new shoes.. Muahahaha!!!

Thanks mo mo too! Heehee!


Cutie Yuuri~~
Spot the piercing on his face.. haha!
I dun quite like it.. but.. if he wears specs den ok..
He is soooo cute!


Mao's cute lil puppy~~
SO cute.. look like tsurugi's..
Well both are cuties!!


Nega in haunted jealousy costume..



ARGH!!!!!! *scream my head off*
Yuu is playing piano!!! WHOO!!!
Sorrie arh i sua ku..
But i noe he plays piano.. oni neber see bfore..


Riku and Kisaki-san~~
Awww~~ so cute!!!


Teru..
Oh well.. im slow.. for like hrs..
I tink 10 hrs slow..
So baby already got tis..


This is.. Sujk's cat cat..
So cute..



-DIM SCENE- 8:59 PM