I hope you'd enjoy your stay here.
If you don't like it here, the X is always there on the top. =)
I'm KoonIe!
I'm a Girl~
Obviously, I love Visual Kei..
and the GazettE is my SUPER LOVE ❤!
Of coz I do love other bands too!
I'm a FANGER
I love YAOI
I love being kinda PERVERTIC
I love MUSIC~♪♫
I love BLACK
and I don't BITE..
Scream Your Pain
Wishlist
MONEY MONEY MONEY!!
A Hug!!
A True Friend! Hair curler
NEW! Stud Belt!
A COOL JACKET!!
Leather Wrist band Leather Engineer boots with buckles!! iTouch/iPhone/iPad Geo Lens TAT AOI'S GUITAR PICK!!!!! AOI & URU Neo Issue Air ticket to Japan GAZETTE 10th Anniversary LIVE! GAZETTE 26/12 TOKYO DOME LIVE! GazettE's TOKYO DOME DVD GazettE's MRD DVD GazettE's DIM SCENE DVD GazettE's DB DVD GazettE's NLSG DVD GazettE's RCE DVD Nega's NEGATIVISM Type B Nega's VISUAL NEGATIVISM DVD! DKNY Fresh Blossom perfume Fruit Tart @ Fruits Paradise! CANON G12 / DSLR! Polaroid Camera
MY DREAM BDAE PRESENT!! PLZ!!
リラックマ Rilakkuma's stuffs
Panda in the music HP garskin
Panda in the music laptop garskin
Puppy!!
Learn Piano
Learn Violin
Learn Drums
Learn Guitar, pity my guitar
Continue my double bass
All the work thrown at once.. Asshole tchers.. FIRST wk oni leh!!! OooOiiiii!!!
Anyway.. I will be helping out at the SP open hse tml.. Haha! Todae, wen site visiting.. We are like the VIP.. first to visit.. Well, its one of our module.. hahaha! If tml u are free.. drop by SP.. 1-5pm.. =D
I will be at the carpark.. hahaha!!!! Well, transport wad.. of coz i will be there.. Our class very.. I dunnoe how to sae.. but every event we always kenna transport..
Water Fest last yr, tis open hse.. and the YOG.. hahaha!! we got the transport face meh?? Well.. I tink arh.. the sch very happy coz got our course.. wadever event nt enugh ppl, confirm we will kenna.. do odd jobs..
Seriously, I LOVE COOL GIRLS!!!
I found yet another one.. Park yong hee.. =D Im so in love wif her.. WHOO!
You guys can go hide liao.. Other den my VK darlings~~!! LOVE!!
Ain't she COOL!!?? She look like a cute kitty cat lo.. I dun mind juz going les for her~~~ =X I love the boots.. WHOOO!!
[Sadie~!!]
Tsurugi.. You are damn fucking skinny..But i love him.. and Mao so funnie.. he like dream off already wen he is not toking.. Hahaha!! near the ending.. u can hear Ayabie's aitakute.. I tink Ayabie is on stage.. Hahaha!! DUH!! Mizuki, I realli dunnoe wad to sae.. HAHAHAHAHA!!!