Addicted; ❤ Lousy..
Thursday, January 7



Todae wen to help out at the open hse..
All i can sae is.. some small tings can be done better..
BOO!!!
I believe we can do better! Wad a waste..

I got nth to do todae at the open hse..
Juz stand there..
Look up, I can easily upskirt any girls wif short skirts..
Look behind.. i can also upskirt girls climbing the stairs..
Look ard.. I can also upskirt girls coming dwn the stairs..
GOSH!!! GIRLS!!!
CAN YOU ALL WEAR UR SKIRTS PROPERLY..
My eyes are burning already.. it hurts..

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

and the signs arh.. plz eh..
I believe 03 can do it better den u all.. BOO!!!

ME WAN THE GOODIE BAG!
Black colour one!! Hahaha!
and Whoo! todae got 2 more badges..
added to my SP badge collection.. haha!
Got 5 liao!~

Todae nth to write ne~

Boy: Do you noe I like you?
Girl: I dunnoe..

Awww~~ so sad~~~

Its sad to see dem like tat..
Once together in a band and nw like tat..
haiz..


-DIM SCENE- 11:22 PM