Addicted; ❤ nosie~
Friday, January 22

Todae is a super nice weather to slp..
Damn!! why muz it rain wen im going to sch!!!
EMC in the morning..
Listen to her tok lo.. abt the CA3 presentation tingy..
den later wen for AVS..
Kinda ok la..
but wen i see the notes..
I went to write gazeboys' name and sakai-san's name on the different parts.. you noe.. Im studying abt the sound mixer..
so yeah~ different instruments, different mics..
Plug into different jacks..
Cool huh??!!
And i tink gaze's concert needs to use more den 32 input jacks..
Juz look at how many guitars and basses each one haf..
=.=and how many mics needed for kai's drumset.. Hahaha!!
not forgetting Ruki's mic..
Muz be asking me where is sakai-san rite?
Of coz i wrote him at the master control there.. where else?
He wud be there to listen i tink.. Hahahaha! listen oni..
Oh ya.. and there is a tingy, i tink keyboard..
den i wen to write ayame's name there..
=.=hahahaha!!! Totally crazy~
Ayame (Matenrou Opera) and Sato!After sch wen to FC 6 eat..
Whoo.. den later go do IDEAS~
den do a bit liao.. super tired..
Den we wen to borrow board game to play..
Hahaha!! same as ytd.. Game of LIFE~~~
Hahaha!!! crazy playing tat..
After tat wen to meet my sis at JP..
den wen to eat the korean tingy at FIESTA..
haha! super full can..
the set meal for 2 ppl can eat for 3 ppl lo..
Im still super full nw..
Yay!!! I got chocolates~~ cherry tomatoes and and..
Cassis berry hair dye~~~
YES YES YES!! hahaha!!!
But I scared super red..
Lets pray its the red i wanna~~~
Oh ya.. and I found Apple toothpaste..
for the toothpaste series im using.. Apple!
Hope its sweet~
Oh yeah..
wednesdae wen to raid Layla's hse~~~
the photos i got~~~ Whoo whoo!!!
HAPPY!!!
These are given by layla~~
Whooo!!! me love the black moral set~~~
:3Coz.. They are all wearing
SUIT!!! super handsome!!!

The 2 Aoi photos are also given by layla~
Damn! I covered Aoi's lip ring.. Hahaha!
I oni bought Nao, Reita and Heisei Ishin's~~~
Oh ya~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HEATH~~!!!Yay~~ You are still hot!!!
-DIM SCENE- 11:45 PM