Addicted; ❤ Sleepy Head
Thursday, January 14

Cuties!!! look at their faces..
haha!! epic..
Reita is the erm.. Bad rock kid and Aoi won!
\(^^)/Sorrie neber update..
Im staying back in sch till late for tis wk..
In order to rush and finish off my ass assignments..
and DUH! its oni 2..
FUCK!!Todae im so tired..
I keep falling aslp in morning class..
I listen to the tcher tok tok tok.. den i slp..
Den wake up.. den slp.. Repeats!
den i wanna type msg.. I type halfway..
Fall slp.. den type again.. den slp..
den finally i got to send a proper msg..
Hell i dunnoe wad i typing also..
Erm.. Nth else already..
I LOVE AOI TO THE MAX!!!Everywhere is filled wif cute Aoi~~

Livejournal.. 3 same Aoi~~ Haha!
BABY!! its ur post..

More Aois on MSN.. So cool..
No.. i didnt force dem.. they put Aoi on their own..

Someone made tis..
And i totally agree on it..
=XHe's the MAN!!
If i didnt
go GAY on like Aoi..
I wud haf gone les already.. haha!!!

Ayabie.. nice shoenies~~
Yumehito with Sato..Haha!! Their head so small..
No nt face.. u saw it rite.. HEAD!!
-DIM SCENE- 10:13 AM