Addicted; ❤ Again..
Monday, February 1


Todae's event ended..
Love dem lots~~ Whooo~!!!
Phantasmagoria..
Riku, Iori, Jun, Matoi and Kisaki-san~ =D
JUN SUPER CUTE!!!
Love his hair..
Wonder will they be back permenantly.. T__T

Okie..
Im not online for long time..

I'm now missing somewhere..
Find me if you can.. =P

My laptop spoilt..
The person called and saed Hard drive spoilt..
Well done.. Now..
Im anxious abt the test on monday..
*Pray hard hard hard*
I hope I would have the time to re-configure it..
den get Autocad installed.. juz in time for it..
Heartbreak.. Im already sad enugh liao..
and all the shits..

I still got 4 presentations to go..
den tests will be coming after me already..

WHOOO!!!
My darlings arrived..
Shall collect dem home soon..
Looking forward to it..
Wish I can faster get dem home..

But it would be after thursdae..
Which is after my 2 main presentations.. =D
Wish me luck.. and miss me lots..

Happy Birthday Ruki and Intetsu! =D


-DIM SCENE- 10:33 PM