Addicted; ❤ Im back!
Friday, February 26



Im back online!!! *screams!*
Hahaha!! Tis pic is taken ytd..
Im slpy nw in the late afternn..
hahaha!!
the dae bfore i finished my econs!! RAWR!!!

So tired..
Deprived of my slp u noe?
I oni slpt 2 hrs..
tis is crazy!!

Ytd wen out wif my sis..
den at nite wen to band..

Todae, going to Jiening's hse for Steamboat later..
heehee.. Yay!!!


AOI~!!!!!
hahaha!! He looks sooooo handsome!!
smoking.. =X
But i dun wan him to smoke..
Ok im crazy!!

Im going kino soon to get him home!!!
SERIOUS!!!
Damn handsome cover!!! RAWR!!!!
*died*

Some new guitars for sale on ESP!

Aoi's new en~
en~ III


en~ III's specs..
More controls..


But still i love the first en~ best!!!


Uru's new Hellion.. White..
Super chio!!! Yes.. CHIO!!


Yugiri.. DaizyStripper's vocalist..
He is soo mei mei.. tat even my frenz like him..
even if they dun like VK..


Kai from LiZ..
Still as cute as ever!!


Lastly.. Sato..
I noe lang is loving him now..
Hahahahaha! Lang lang.. tis is for you..
=P
I did it!!!

BYE!


-DIM SCENE- 4:11 PM