Addicted; ❤ I'm a freak and I love it !!
Wednesday, February 10


Oh tats my boy~!!!
Reita is so cute rite?? I noe..
Nyaaa~~!!! REITA!!! REITA!!
Tsk.. Reita.. Nooo!
me likes his veiny arms.. WHOO!

Ok.. FUCK TESTS!!!
RAWR!!
Irritated, angry and stressed..
FUCK!!!

and instead of studying...
Im staring at KAI~~~



TADA! Cute rite??!!!
I noe.. I need lots of kai nw~~
So stressed eh..

and is my laughters realli so contagious??
I tink Kai's are more contagious..
HEEHEEHEE!



Yes.. Gazette is on my firefox..
hahaha!!!
Im such a freak eh..
But den.. I like..
Dun u find them like cute in hakamas?
but at the same time.. their expression like so funnie..
ME LOVE AOI LOTS~~~
MUACKZ!


Lots of love..

WHOO!

*back to studying*
*EMO! lots*


Oh ya!!
and i shld try to stop biting my fingers..
Poor fingers..
all filled wif my teeth marks..
But i enjoyed biting..


-DIM SCENE- 11:42 PM