Addicted; ❤ LOVE!
Friday, February 12
Jun and Iori..So cute!
Look at iori.. Hahaha!!
Yukkie (Heisei Ishin) and Juntwo pink hair guys..
So cute!
Happy CNY!hahahaha!!!
I mayb missing for a few daes..
You noe..
Busy buying tings.. den prepare for new yr..
Seriously.. no new yr mood lo..
But yay! FOOD! gonna be fat soon..
And
Happy Valentines..Hehe!!
Me oni got my dearest Aoi darling..
hahaha!

Shhh.. This is a cut out frm his blog pic..
=XCoz I'm selfish.. I'm not sharing HIM! NO!
He is the ONLY guy who I find him hot even wen he is smoking..and its still marlboro menthol.. Cutie pie~
He realli is best frenz wif sakai-san.. their manager hahaha!!!
Aoi's hands are sooo cute!! and he haf clean fingernails nw..
meaning.. no black nail polish..
So cute.. TOO CUTE!!!Ok la..
I LOVE AOI LOTS!! too much..
I shld find time to run to kino and bring him home..
SOON!!and since after new yr..
I tink i can bring him home liao..
Aoi wait for me..Oh yeah!
and
thanks to everyone who helped me find my bracelet ytd..
LOVE!!!
-DIM SCENE- 10:55 PM