Addicted; ❤ Lovely
Tuesday, February 2


Reita, you handsome boy..
Hahaha! OMG! I cannt forget the pic i saw juz nw..
Fucking ugly screencap of reita live..
But well.. Nobody's perfect so.. He is juz perfect..
Hahaha!!!
Ok WTF!!
I love Aoi~

Using the old laptop to online for a while again todae..
You know..
Its hard not to be online for a while after like almost 1 full wk..
Haiz..

I cant control my feelings at all nowadays..
So juz Fuck yourself if u get me pissed off..

4 more presentations to go..
Tml 1.. Thurs 2.. den another one will be at a later date..
Wish me all the luck u haf..

I had fun playing wif the fog machine ytd in class..
Pressed the remote control too much that the whole class is filled with smoke and tcher tot its spoilt.. =X
The air-con classroom feels like its a club, with lights and music..
How cool??
And the other people outside the class tot its a fire wen most of us wen out of the classroom to get fresh air.. coz you noe.. its made of chemical and cause me HEADACHE eh~~~

ISSN'T IT FUN??


Irokui's new looks.. I can hardly reconise dem.. other den natsuki
Natsuki, Shuuta, Yuuri, Haduki, Ritsu..

HADUKI~~
WAD THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
why did you remove ur lip ring wen its juz new??
GIVE ME A REASON~~~ *dies*

Haduki looks kinda like Uru here..
Baby dun you tink so??





-DIM SCENE- 11:51 PM