Addicted; ❤ OH WELL~
Tuesday, February 9


This is a screen cap i did last time..
Its found in this old laptop.. WHOA~~
So yeah~ juz feel like posting Aoi's en~I
Super chio rite? YES!
and i spotted him stuffing 2 picks at the head there during lives..
*shrugs* Mayb he scared dropped his pick wen he run ard..

Todae had autocad test..
FUCK! hate sch's com..
I cant fucking find the blocks.. so well..
I lost some marks.. and (#&$#r%)*$%#& FUCK!
I dun wanna sae anymore..

Nw lets juz enjoy some IMPOSSIBLE photos i found.. =D
Shhhh~~ its frm their heresy blogs.. =X


Uru is impossible.. wad is he dancing tat made the 2 staffs puzzled?




I LOL-ED HARD at this!!
and tat's my dearest Aoi.. he is excited wen he saw himself on the truck..
looks kinda like myv..



This is uncle uru.. =X
Hahaha!! I LOL-ED at tis too..
He is excited wen he saw all the live dates printed in the truck..

These 2 guys are impossible..
HAHAHAHA!!! made me laugh~~
and oh.. there's kai's but i didnt save..
but hey~! his smiles are the best! WHOOO!
HAPPY!!


-DIM SCENE- 12:48 AM