Addicted; ❤ YO!
Monday, February 8

Anyone miss me??

Hahaha!!

Ok a short update..
Oh-not-so-short..

Fridae.. is the last dae of lesson..
Den got my practical..
WHOO~!!!
Had fun playing wif the sound mixer..
Heehee!! Plug in the mics, den play wif it for a while..
den put in the CDs den play it..
den put one CD on private checking..
Heehee! the most happy ting is..
I GET TO OPEN THE BOX CONTAINING THE SOUND MIXER!!

WAD?? I like wad..
Coz you noe.. Buckles..
the same as you noe.. the one containing the guitars.. =X

You see.. Tats the buckle.. Tat buckle!! not uru's guitars!!
You got to twist and turn den can open.. =D

Den wen home.. watched 1 GazettE dvd..
den wen to band..

OMG! I MADE A GUY CRY~!!
T__T *ish guilty*

den erm.. saturdae.. nth to do..
No band..
Stayed at home.. Watched the other 2 DVDs..
Helped my sis dyed her hair..
Heehee.. shld neber watch their concert wen everyone is at home..
They complained too noisy..
BUT WELL~!!
I tink most of it comes frm me..
I scream too much.. Hahaha!!!
WAD??
Too attractive liao wad.. Even les would go straight for dem..
IM SERIOUS! and lots of their fans very chio lo..

Den i didnt slp on saturdae nite..
actually wanna slp at 2.30am liao..
den cannt.. den online frm 5+ till 8am..
den finally wen to slp till 2PM!
den FUCK! sundae is shorter nw..

Nw.. Im watching dem again on teebee..
and im having autocad test later on..
Hahaha!!! Didnt even bother..
If you noe u will noe.. if dunoe force also dunnoe..

So yeah~ Im watching Decomposition Beauty..
and I'm loving the 5 of dem lots!!
coz this is one of the time where all of their styles are nice..
Hahaha!!!

LOVE AOI AND KAI TO THE CORE~!!!
WHOO!!
den BEAUTIFUL URU AND MANLY REITA~~
Den the kitty hair RUKI~
Hahahahahaha!!!

LOVE~!!!!
I SAW AOI'S HANDS!!!
and KAI'S OH-SO-RAWR! Smiles..

and i keep seeing the same camera-man fliming kai's side..

I SHALL BE MISSING AGAIN..
TILL THE LAPTOP IS FUNCTIONING LIKE BFORE!


-DIM SCENE- 11:25 AM