Addicted; ❤ back!
Sunday, March 21
D=Out.. Without Reika
I dunnoe where he go..
But tis pic is funnie! from Ko-Ki's blog
Ibuki like some doctor bfore op. after he wash hands..
Ko-ki and Minase.. I totally dunnoe wad they doing..
and Hikaru.. Checking it out yo! Hahaha!
Ytd.. got an event..
it was till 1 AM~!!!
reached Shangri-la Hotel at ard 3+ going 4pm..
"see dem set up"But well, its not la huh..
I wen to put umbrella.. Its damn heavy..
I'm a ger! hello~!! 60 umbrellas, wad were they tinking..
somemore no penknife!?!!!
Den later at 6pm wen out of the ballroom..
wait at the twister booth there..
Dunnoe who came out wif the idea..
But its like fucking no brain..
D&D.. ppl wear nice nice.. people of some status..
Who in the hell wud play twister?
oni some aunty realli sporting and some of the guys la..
The rest is a no no.. Fucking brainless..
Know who ur audience are first la.. Dumb!
den later wen its 8pm..
everyone goes in.. den pack up the booth and go in..
den sit beside the stage..
I am the emcee runner.. but hey! I dun look like one..
I juz sit there.. wad they wan me to do.. den i do lo..
Take care prizes.. do the "usual" stuffs la..
03 ppl sld noe wad is the "usual" stuff..
den later after midnite the lucky draw..
O.O! I'm the ger who is supposed to hold the box?!
So weird.. den i stand on stage.. with the lights..
Totally cannt see ppl dwn the stage..
so.. Tat is how u wun get stage fright..
and I am nt afraid also la huh.. nth to be scared of la..
1am.. Wrap!
Love it.. WRAP!!Can go liao.. den faster go toilet den take cab home..
Damn tired.. juz wanna go home slp..
Headache after hrs of blasting by the loudspeakers..
One is facing me and near.. so im dead..
My voice cracked after i reach home..
thanks to shouting to overcome the music..
Den headache thanks to the music..
Muscle ache todae.. thanks to carrying umbrellas..
=.=Painted my nails
dark cherry red..
and my toes
HOT PINK!hahaha! surprise! and i love the cherry red..


Hahahaha! I dunoe wad to sae to these 2 pics..
hahahahaha! If u get wad i wanna sae.. den its funnie..
I love Aoi's hands.. cute la.. so small..
For a guy, its small..
CUTIE!His new target.. Reita.. Muahahahahaha!!!
To 03 ppl who are leaving for HK tml..Have a safe trip..Love all of you lots!
-DIM SCENE- 9:00 PM