Addicted; ❤ Dump
Thursday, March 4


Blehx!

This is Ryoga from ViViD!
He is realli sweet la..
he realli needs more love~~

Ok.. There is nth i wanna post..
HOLIDAY!!! Happy..

I'm so happy!
I bring back my tag already..
Fucking happy!! Whoohooo!!

You are jealous!
coz u cant be me!!
hahaha!! Blehx!!!


Argh!!! I WAN TIS GUITAR PICK!!!!!
T____T


Shin from ViViD!!
He very mei mei also without make up..
Heehee! Furby~


Ayuki and Shouichi from NightingeiL
Shouichi is the one i saed he look like yuuto..
Hahaha!!

and erm.. they are kinda young..
First one man coming up only..
but but.. someting abt the drummer ayuki leaving..
Saddedz~ but nt confirmed yet..


Nw.. juz wanna gif Yuu a realli realli warm hug..
His father passed away~
T__T
Somemore Nega is having a tour nw~

-------
My piccus~!!

The Rilakkuma keychain I bought!


The cookie monster I caught~~
Cool rite.. I caught someting from the UFO catcher..
And look.. Cookie Monster waved and saed HI~!!
the cookie monster got ACORN!!
Its a bag..


Kuromi and My Melody..
The kuromi is caught together wif the cookie monster..
I'm so happy.. and tada! i caught the melody to make a pair..


I put dem on my bag already..
Happy!!
Hope no nonsense frm the 2 of dem.. =)


-DIM SCENE- 12:08 AM