I hope you'd enjoy your stay here.
If you don't like it here, the X is always there on the top. =)
I'm KoonIe!
I'm a Girl~
Obviously, I love Visual Kei..
and the GazettE is my SUPER LOVE ❤!
Of coz I do love other bands too!
I'm a FANGER
I love YAOI
I love being kinda PERVERTIC
I love MUSIC~♪♫
I love BLACK
and I don't BITE..
Scream Your Pain
Wishlist
MONEY MONEY MONEY!!
A Hug!!
A True Friend! Hair curler
NEW! Stud Belt!
A COOL JACKET!!
Leather Wrist band Leather Engineer boots with buckles!! iTouch/iPhone/iPad Geo Lens TAT AOI'S GUITAR PICK!!!!! AOI & URU Neo Issue Air ticket to Japan GAZETTE 10th Anniversary LIVE! GAZETTE 26/12 TOKYO DOME LIVE! GazettE's TOKYO DOME DVD GazettE's MRD DVD GazettE's DIM SCENE DVD GazettE's DB DVD GazettE's NLSG DVD GazettE's RCE DVD Nega's NEGATIVISM Type B Nega's VISUAL NEGATIVISM DVD! DKNY Fresh Blossom perfume Fruit Tart @ Fruits Paradise! CANON G12 / DSLR! Polaroid Camera
MY DREAM BDAE PRESENT!! PLZ!!
リラックマ Rilakkuma's stuffs
Panda in the music HP garskin
Panda in the music laptop garskin
Puppy!!
Learn Piano
Learn Violin
Learn Drums
Learn Guitar, pity my guitar
Continue my double bass
I stole Mao.. Coz he is juz too cute.. and I juz need some smiles nw..
Ok.. Tis wk..Busy like hell.. Today is sundae.. and im working 8 hrs.. no extra pay.. no nth.. Well, im oni an intern.. wad to do.. I'm so tired.. but.. Thank god alot tat it is 3 more wks left..
I'm worked like a guy ok? FML~
FUCK IT HARD AND SUCK IT HARDER..
this week is juz hell.. hell hell hell.. wad can i sae..
Todae im so tired.. I bathe den.. nosebleed.. so suddenly.. coz i smell blood.. den tada.. Its bleeding..
My life is nt interesting.. its juz filled wif curse and swears.. I got no other way to de-stress..
Oni my darlings can help me.. The drugs does wear off fast too.. and its even faster wen u are tired..
Bassist united.. 歌広場 淳(Utahiroba Jun)from Golden bomber and Hiro from sincrea
Hiro~ so cute!!!! SO CUTE LA!!! awww~ I will miss him nah..
ok.. Sincrea will be disbanding.. tsk~ heartbreak.. wad to do.. There is nth i can do.. blame my sense.. they are always correct.. Hiro, Hal, Kazi and Tomo.. Come back~~~
and.. I am currently addicted to.. D'espairsRay.. Love is dead!
Tsukasa~!!! the drummer.. Cool neh.. Of coz hizumi too.. his voice.. *melts*
addictive.. Lalalala love is dead~! The music also suitable for clubbing.. dunnoe hw many times i play tis todae liao..
I NEED TONS OF KAI'S SMILES! or AOI's.. Aoi's smiles are rare nah..