Addicted; ❤ Yes
Wednesday, March 3
Riku is sooo cute!!!!altho I realli find tat he got too much tattoos..
BUT HE IS CUTE!!I wan his cat, his rilakkumas and his kapivaras~!!!
Ok..
ytd was my last paper..
After the paper.. wen to eat..
den wen to play arcade..
Thanks to the aunty.. Xiao jie~~~

I caught 4 cookie monsters, 1 kuromi and 1 my melody..
the 4 cookie monsters.. we got 1 each..
Muahahahaha!!
Yes.. and im greedy.. I get the kuromi and melody..
Hahaha! one pair~~
Happy.. Feel like a pro catching the soft toys..
First time realli got catch some ting out of the machine..
Hahaha!
Todae on holidae..
watched 2 movies on my mio box..
UP and Dive boys..
hahaha! Up is like ok ok oni la..
Dive boys.. Whoohoo!
Nice tanned bodies~ Hahaha
Tml im also on holidaes..
till the end of tis wk..
and
TADA!!Nxt wk im gonna go for my attachment for 6 wks already..
I will be working from 10am-7pm..
At tanjong pagar..
Find me if u are free..
Tml im also free..
anyone wanna save me frm rotting??
-DIM SCENE- 11:05 PM