Addicted; ❤ First presentation~
Thursday, April 29



Tsukasa~~
He is my new phone wallpaper~~~
Whoohoo~~ Sunshine!!
He is very cute!
Esp wen he toks abt his 2 pet birds~

Todae..
we did our first presentation of the new starting yr!
I tink i totally lost my ability to tok.. Hahahaha!
But still.. I'm happy with the slides' animation..
Its my first time testing out new pattern.. and Tada~~
It works better den badminton~ LOVE~~

There are quite a few tings I neber sae..
due to my laziness on the script..
I didnt even bother to write a proper script..
The paper I hold are juz some extra phrases.. not even proper sentence..
But.. I tink its ok bah.. At least wad I saed was understood..
Good job everyone!!

EVERYONE MUST LISTEN TO D'espairsRay - Love is dead..
MUST LISTEN..
Once infection.. Twice addiction!
Karyu's guitar-ing is OMG~ addict with Tsukasa's drumming..
and the ending.. GOSH.. Hizumi, I hate tat ur voice is so sexy!

This is even better den "Swimming" !!
Hahaha! 03 peeps sld noe the swimming~~

Now for some sad news..




This is a cute lil hamster which belongs to Kazuki from screw..
That Oh-my-so-Handsome boy!
The name of this white lil hammie is called Milk!

Milk passed away on March 30th..
SAD!!!
Milk is so cute u noe..
Misses..


-DIM SCENE- 8:26 PM