Addicted; ❤ I'm tired
Friday, April 9


Nega!!!!
Vomitter Jin, Guitarist San, Bassist Ray and Drummer Yuu!!
Cool rite??

oh ya.. and I saw san's style council..
my god.. his lips!!
and he is mei mei eh without makeup also!!

Erm..
I'm so tired these few daes..
Lie on the bed or wen im comfortable..
I fell aslp.. den morning on the train..
KO again!
totally is straight KO..

Recently..
Tons of Gebiz tender to bid..
den need to do tons of proposals..
Do until I sianz liao.. copy and paste..

I finished 2 today..
Still got 3 more to hand in by nxt wk..
FML!!!
Fuck it hard and suck it harder!
heng its gonna end soon..
Even if we got the bid also nt our problem..
we oni responsible for doing the proposal and quotations..

I wanna die liao..
and.. Hahaha! I got retarded wif the windows' copy and paste short cut..
coz.. I tink realli used to working wif mac for 2 days liao..
hate the big keyboard man.. my hand hurts.. i like the slim and thin one better..
Well.. If roger is not in the office.. I can use it..
But.. I scared la.. later his desktop kenna virus..

My original desktop already dead liao lo..
Kenna till cannt even start up..
you noe.. The 2 designers.. OMG!!
They got the designs and website done by todae..
for the marriage seminar tat we got the bid.. YES!!
Interns rule the office!
Super nice la.. the EDM, invitation card and the website..
my god.. they sit beside me, so i can see..
Gosh!! Its nice its nice!!

Todae we busy till i eat lunch at 4.30pm you noe?
hahaha! my brain totally shut dwn liao..
I cant tink of anyting for the MOM proposal..
HELP ME!!!
Due on Mondae eh!!

tml saturdae.. another busy dae!
Wish me luck..
Or help me!!!


I LOVE YUU!!

well.. of coz I love Aoi too!
I printed out the Jun love Aoi! sticker..
and its in my book book!

BYE people!
Till I'm free..

Oh ya.. I changed the songs for my player..
but den.. it seems tat oni a few songs came up..
I wonder wads wrong man!
the website shows quite a few leh..
WEIRD!!


They showed up! Love dem!!


-DIM SCENE- 10:28 PM