Addicted; ❤ Still alive
Sunday, April 25



Sujk and his beloved kitty!!
I dunnoe the kitty wad name eh..
I failed.. [Found : Cat name, Waccha]
but but.. sujk is so cute rite??!!!??
I mean.. U dun normally see sujk like tat..
Heehee.. Nyaaa~~ neko neko!

Ok..

Sch already started for a week..
Not tat busy and not tat free also..
Kinda warm up type of tingy..

I did one presentation slide already..
Im happy with the result of it..
Well.. sometimes simple is juz nice rite?
Juz like life..
Juz keep it simple..

Look at the flowers blooming at the roadside..
see the butterflies ard it..
Issnt it nice?
This scene is true u noe? I saw it myself.. Beautiful..

Oh ya..
and.. Ytd I wen to Ai Hui's Bdae..
as usual.. always the last to go..
Stayed till 2am.. juz tok and look at the presents..

also.. 24/04 is..
Natsuki (Irokui) and Misery (Megaromania) Birthday..
Happy Birthday Cuties!



and todae is San's (Nega) Birthday!!!
Love! Blue darling..



----------------
Random Fangirl-ing!

My hadu baby~ from Irokui..
Haduki~~



Nice skin~~ Smooth smooth~~~
This is him with no make up..



and this is Haduki with make up and hair done..
So cute rite~? Oh ya.. and he took out his lip ring already..
after oni like.. 1 yr?? so fast neh..
OH! and the last photo feels a bit like Uru..



Picture of Sugizo long ago..
Juz found tis.. since Layla requested the scans..
and I can oni find tis pic..

I tink everyone MUST KNOW Sugizo..
COME ON!!!
Remember 徐若瑄 Vivian Hsu??
her song.. 他她??
Remember remember?? DUN CARE!!! Must remember!!

Sugizo is the one playing the guitar and violin..
and the music is by him..
The song's starting..
Those are nt birds calling.. those were made by his VIOLIN!!!

and.. feel sad for vivian..
I guess she was realli hurt..
Well.. Girls~~ Guys~~
Shhhh~~


-DIM SCENE- 8:55 PM