Addicted; ❤ Hello!
Friday, May 21
Kai from LiZ..He looks different.. Dunnoe wad happened to LiZ..
Disband??
Todae,
I'm so tired.. Due to not enugh slp..
and its fridae.. all the more u dun wanna wake up for sch..
But I still made it to listen to lesson..
Altho I dozed off for a while.. den finally break a while..
I juz go dead on the table.. realli fell aslp..
After sch, finally get to meet my Dearest animals~
Kai and Joanna.. Together with Beebee and Felicia~
Gosh~~ Juz when is the last time we realli went out like tat..
My memories actually stopped at genting..
After tat I realli cant remember.. hahaha!
All tat crazy times we went thru together.. I missed tat..
But well.. we all stopped going band already.. lesser chance..
everyone is busy with their own schling, working and stuffs..
I missed all the hugs and shoulders I get when I need a rest..I love all of you out there who stayed in my life..Altho I noe.. Sometimes you may hate tat lil part in me..
I hate it too!
Alsdead new look~~Gosh~~ Hot!!
Valluna~Ytd was their
1st Anniversary.. and I ran home to watch their live streaming..
They are Good good!!
I saw Fanservice~!!! ChuuChuu!! and I screamed out.. for real..
Sakura was topless at the end of the live.. Whoohoo!! My wishes!
Sakura is the guy who is on the extreme left.. Blind-folded.. Whoohoo!
Ok.. and Yo-ka the vocalist at the middle.. got super straight and nice teeth..
---------------------
The following content oni suitable for 18 & above!Why? Coz.. They are all real Hosts from Japan Host Club!
Came across dem on facebook
=Xden I linked to their ohp..
Eye candies!!!but of coz.. there were some which "buang-ed"!
I used to have more websites of the host clubs one lo..
I remembered got Visual kei type one.. damn hot la the guys there..
Ok.. enugh..
Reira Kiryu.. He is their club's number 2~
1/4 French..
Actually he very 耐看lo.. U wud juz fall into his arms..
Hahaha!
Everyone! Plz 看看就好.. If not believe me..
Your money will be all gone within mins.. Hahahaha!
Tat's their charming part..


Some of his pics wen he was featured..
Now, curious about their No.1?
Tada!!!
Nasca Kamiya~~He can't juz be No.1 for so long without some of the charisma..

One of their cute host available~~~
Shizuku Hiiragi..Eyes so big.. cute!!
Actually, their jobs is to "heal" ladies..
hahaha!! no la.. juz accompany dem, tok to dem, care abt dem..
So called "servicing" dem..
So they need to be able to hold alcohol well..
Pay is usually determined by commission on drink sales with hosts
yeah.. So actually kinda unhealthy for dem la.. but well.. tats where they earn money..
You buy champagne and they get paid.. of coz you buy the more expensive one, ur named host will get paid more.. Throw in a champagne tower! ok too much.. it wud cost like a few million JYP Yen..
Yeah.. You pay dem lots, they go up the ranking.. you bring dem out, you pay everything, buy dem gifts.. they treat you well.. Other special services, depends on the host la hor.. But if they can get you without "special".. They are realli good at toking den..
They work at nite, slp in the day..
There are a few districts.. popular for host clubs..
Other info.. check urself la hor.. I'm innocent!!!Tell you all someting..
Tis host club company.. Is kinda rich I tink..
They put their top 10 in all their clubs together..
and form groups.. Whoohoo!
Of coz one of the grp I like best is Kabki~~~
Reira is inside.. and Ran Ichijo~ together with 4 others..
the all
Bad boys group..
Shhhh.. Secret~!!
I secretly stole their pics and shared it here.. so Shhhh!!!
Juz look and shut up!!
Dun go ard sharing sae I saed it.. Hahaha!!
-DIM SCENE- 10:48 PM