Addicted; ❤ I survived!
Monday, May 10

Minase.. he looks so cute here!
ok.. I survived the saturdae and sundae!!
Had a great day out wif 03 peeps!
Wen to dakota, old airport road market for dinner..
and wen to kallang to watch Ip man 2!
and played arcade after the movie..
I saw duckie there! uber cuteness!! I WANT!!!after playing.. we very high.. wen to take mrt..
I tink last train at 11pm.. changed from circle line to green..
wen to pasir ris~~
coz need to report at 12 am..
den we juz slacked there lo.. do nth till 4+am..
I slpt on the floor.. Hahahaha! for like 5 mins oni..
den ard 4+ ate breakfast~
O.O!and 5+ we wen out to our station..
feed the mozzies, listen to the nature's orchestra..
got insects got birds.. den stare at the sky.. see stars & moon..
ard 7am wen to my station sit there.. 7.30 stand by..
den tada.. the sun came up wen the run start..
so im under the hot sun for hrs..
but till the end I dun care, i stand under the shade..
After the event they wan back the tshirt..
Good luck man!
den we wen to haf lunch
O.O!and slpt on the train like nobody's business..
den home.. Bathe till clean clean.. hair nice nice..
den online a while.. and dozed off..
I jumped up! tinking oh shit!!!
Did I slp my mondae off? or Am I like supposed to go to sch now!!?
den check time.. its 12 midnite..
den online.. do work..
den now dunnoe wan slp a not..now is 3am on MONDAY!!!!!I got 8am LESSON!!!!Breakfast.. anyone??
-DIM SCENE- 2:55 AM