Addicted; ❤ I'm numb..
Sunday, May 2

Dear Tsukasa~~
Peaceful..
I love tis pic alot alot alot!
Well.. todae is the
13th death anniversary for Hide..
The pink spider..
Ever wonder wad he wud be like if he is still alive now..
Still with tat pink hair??
YOU CANNT DUNNOE HIDE!Coz I remembered tis news was all over the news..
yes.. even in Singapore.. and I saw it.. But not much memory..
juz remembered the scene where they flim the outside of his hse..
Dang! I cud not catch the live streaming of the floral ceremony todae..
Hates!! Wad happened!!
and erm.. tml in the noon..
its the start of the memorial concert..
I wonder who wud be there..
Versailles? D'espairsRay? Mucc?
I cant watch it !! I've got sch!! DAMN!
Im kinda sad wen i watched the memorial summit 2008..
Coz.. I watched versailles..
Its like.. wah~~ you can still see Jasmine You there on the stage..
but nw.. he is gone too.. sad..
ok..
Todae.. im home alone whole dae..
Facebook, LJ and youtube..
I mean wadelse can I do rite??
Facebook.. music pets..
My pet so cute!!! wen I play D'espairsRay for her..
she gets all excited, dance and jump.. super uber cute!!!
Oh ya!!
LONG JOHN SILVER & WENDY'S date with..
Ah zor and Jenny!!Love.. Im so excited!!
Feel free to join us, if u dun mind going JP..
and if you
LOVE us too!
Tats all I wanna sae todae..
Awww~~
and I broke my promise to myself..
All ur fault Christine.. not realli..
All that sweetness have already turned to sadness..
But well.. Im still happy..
At least, I've enjoyed tat bfore rite??
YES!!
I feel like a 小龍女..
Wadever happened I also dunnoe..
I'm so lost..
Not tat I'm no concerned..
It's more like.. wad u wan me to do? I dunnoe anyting..
I juz wanna be like the Tsukasa I posted wif tis post..
But wad I wanna sae is.. If our frenship is oni like tat..
den too bad, so sad.. Its gone..
-DIM SCENE- 11:54 PM