Addicted; ❤ I'm sick!
Friday, May 7



Rayka from Synside..
Weird tat im naturally liking him..
Hahaha! His voice is nice..
as in singing, coz i neber hear him tok at all..

I'm sick..
I'm feeling tired..

Tml.. there is an event..
Need to be there at 12 Midnite..
weird I noe.. but well.. lets stay strong and stay awake!!!
Its till Sundae 11am..
so by the time I reached home, sld be ard 1pm already bah?

Anyway..
Happy Mothers' day~~ on sunday..
I tink I will KO wen i reached home..

well, nth much at sch..
I've got no life remember??
Everydae is sch, home, sch, home..
Todae, wen to eat ice cream!!!
and everything with fries..
hahaha! tats the shop name..
the ice cream is damn nice.. Im a kid sometimes..
Forgive me!!
and the food at Everything with fries..
Its nice.. but after i finished it..
I dun feel good.. too much mayo or mayb too much of a oily..
feel like puking..

after food.. wen back to sch..
played wii~~
heehee.. I still hate the bass drum..
But had fun todae! heehee.. playing the guitar and bass..
switching.. Hahaha..
Let's go to the hangout place nxt wk..

GOSH! so many places and things to do..
Wanna finish tutorials, go eat Wendy's at JP, wan go play..
wad the hell.. 24 hrs is not enugh..
Im tired.. offline liao! BYE! Ja, mata ne~


I'm still thinking, is it my fault tat u are like tat now?
Is it bcoz I'm too much of an idiot?
But well.. I miss you!


-DIM SCENE- 11:20 PM