Addicted; ❤ Hey!!
Tuesday, June 29
Tsukasa's new look~~Handsome!! He got nice fingers~~~
This is him todae.. D'espairsRay got PV shooting todae..
heehee!! Awaiting.. MONSTER!!!
Love his wristbands..
Ok!!!
Holiday is so OVER!!!Monday start sch.. Starts wif a fall while going to class..
Going up the stairs.. den Argh~~ I fell.. so long ago since I fall..
Haha!! well.. mondae..
So far.. got back my IT papers.. Pass!! Whoo! 80+?.. seriously forgot..
den Public relations.. Heehee.. 90+ also..
Accounts and Finance.. Whoo.. 90+ also.. wad is tis?
Miracle happens.. Love!
Now im scared abt Events creation.. hope for the best..
Cross cultural.. haiz.. lets hold on to 1% of hope tat i will pass.. Fuck tis!!!
FUCK IT!!!! Hate tis..
WHY muz the questions come from pepper.. and not the STEAK!!!??Well.. tml.. lesson cancelled.. which means..
NO SCH!!!But I cant see my ccs paper.. Issit coz tcher too sad we fail badly??
Blame us?? blame urself for keeping ur mouth too shut !!!
Well..
who wanna date me out tml.. SMS me..Oh well.. Japan lost.. but.. by one penalty shot loss~~
5-3 by the pens.. ARGH!!! well.. Honda kicked in one!
Sundae.. remember??
I woke up at 4am to watch ViViD TV live streaming..
Oni slpt for 45 mins.. den wake up liao.. In the end..
waited till 6am den start.. heng got ppl tok to me on msn.. heehee!!
Oh.. and they are sooo
CUTE!!! when they are shy..
Esp.. Reno.. wen they closed up his thighs and of coz.. his crotch would be there rite..
He shy!! so cute.. And they asked shin to dance take off.. OMG.. "DRY"..
Embarrassing moment.. he still dragged the members to sing the instru parts..
HAHAHA!!!
and Ko-ki's smiles and actions are totally cute!!!! bring home keep!!!
Ryoga and Iv is kinda quiet.. I wonder if its bcoz they sat too far away..
I wanna hug Ryoga~~ awww..
After the streaming.. 730 AM.. wen to slp..
set alarm at 1130.. woke up at 12pm.. im a sadist..
I'm a S??!!! OMG!! Me love Kai~Oh.. some beautiful pics!!!
Reno~~~ Beauty!! I miss his lip ring tho..
Ryoga.. Whoohoo! So hot..
I wud totally submit to him willingly..
and look at the number of piercings on his ear.. Chanel??!!
Spot his other body piercings too.. Too much to mention..
-DIM SCENE- 11:47 PM