Addicted; ❤ Hi..
Wednesday, June 16
Aoi darling smoking and drinking coffee..I noe its bad.. him and his Marlboro mentol.. Hahaha!!
But.. but.. He ish damn cool like tat!!! Pardon me..
But again.. you noe.. i wish he cud quit..
His nicotine and caffine addiction..
My big leopard Aoi~~~ Handsome to the max!!!LOVE!!! I got the blue contacts too! Tao yan~~~
SILKY HAIR!!! driving me crazy..
and his accessories.. a full set already..
I wish he cud drop or lose dem.. Thanks!
Oh! and he changed his nose stud~
Golden~ bling bling..I tink Gaze is into gold eh? Kai also got his 2 earrings changed to
gold..
Pardon my fangerling..
You noe.. I've got no Aoi for the whole wk of exams!!
And I'm almost driven into craziness.. You all sld noe my side effects..
After exams.. Nth to update..
I was rotting at home during holidaes..
watching my J-drama and anime..
turning totally otaku to the max.. and slping till late afternn..
and recently, its raining so..
I love to cuddle wif my beloved..Mondae, wen over to Jena's hse..
Watched Cloudy wif a chance of meatball and Ponyo! More like porno..
Ok lame.. and played wif her cats..
Got the collar on one of the cat.. Cool.. and i got some scratches here and there..
Today.. wen out wif the Mr & Mrs Ong + Zihao..
we wen to watch nitemare on elm street..
OMG!!! The sudden sound is sooo scary~~~ Freddy is not..
and the sudden long quietness is driving me crazy too..
T___T sit there watch "alone" very scary~~
I grab till my arm got some red marks..
=XAfter tat wen to eat Chicken rice~~ coz Aston alot of ppl..
we are almost crazy wif out logistics theory..
Tml going out.. gaming.. with the same bunch.. + Kai Xiang and Jing kai..
Ok..
Holidae is full of J-drama + Anime + J-rock to the MAX! = SHIOK!
I love tis guy to the MAX too!!Kai kai~~~ You noe.. My perfect husband type!!
Can cook and he is OMG serious wen he want too.. Handsome!!!
tat shuai you noe.. and his dimple.. Drumming.. OMG dies!
And best of all.. He threw away his Marlboro red..
WHOO!!
Kiryu's Takemasa and Jun!!
Takemasa and Iori~Love takemasa~~ He is such a dork.. So funnie..
-DIM SCENE- 11:40 PM